The domain name www.wenzotnaukri.com including all sub-domains and mobile apps thereof (collectively, hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned and operated by wenzotnaukri a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2006 with its registered office at 817, 8th Floor, Laxmi Deep building, Near Nirman Vihar metro station Laxmi Nagar, Delhi110092 (hereinafter referred to as “Wenzot”).
1. User agreement
The Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic commerce (a) provides a platform to advertise, exhibit, make available and offer to sell various Products to Users (who are buyers / customers), and (b) a platform for such Users to accept the offer to sell of the Products made by Us on the Website and to make payments to Us for purchase of the Products, (c) such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto. The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which may include issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various Products.
3. Member eligibility
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of Your Services.
3.1. We reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
3.2. You shall not have more than one active Account (defined hereunder) on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another person.
4. Your account and Registration obligations
5. Accuracy of Billing and Account information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order You place with Us. We may, in Our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that Use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that We make a change to or cancel an order, We may attempt to notify You by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in Our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at Our store. You agree to promptly update Your account and other information, including Your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that We can complete Your transactions and contact You as needed.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by You for availing of services on Website will be correct and accurate and You shall not Use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in a credit card transaction, You must Use Your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for Use of a card fraudulently will be on You and the on Us to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on You.
6. License and Site Access
We grant You a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Website and the framing of any Content available through the Website uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that You do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Any unauthorized Use by You shall terminate the permission or license granted to You by Us.
7. Our policies
- Payment Policy. Please refer to Payment Policy http:// domainname.com/payment-policy.
- Cancel & return. Please refer to Cancel & return http:// domainname.com/cancel-return.
- Shipping Policy. Please refer to Shipping Policy http:// domainname.com/shipping-policy.
- Email Abuse & Threat Policy.
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Us. We encourage its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
8. Pricing information
Despite Our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in catalogue are mispriced. However, We verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item’s correct price is lower than Our stated price, We charge the lower amount and send You the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than Our stated price, We will cancel Your order and notify You of that cancellation.
We strive to provide You with the best prices possible on products You buy at Our Website, however Prices and availability and shipping are subject to change without notice.
9. Products or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to Our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of Our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that Your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of Our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that We offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Website is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You will meet Your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be correct.
10. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of information
We are not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Website is at Your own risk. Occasionally there may be information on Our Website or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after You have submitted Your order).
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Website at any time, We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on any related Website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
11. User comments, Feedback and other Submissions
If, at Our request, You send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from Us You send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), You agree that We may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that You forward to Us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
You agree that Your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that Your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related Website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead Us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments You make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by You or any third-party.
12. Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, We regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, We reserve the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by Us
- Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another customer’s phone/email/credit card
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID Used.
- Customer returns the wrong product
- Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
We reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and condition
13. Electronic communication
When You use the Website or send emails to Us, You are communicating with Us electronically. You consent to receive communications from Us electronically. We will communicate with You by email, SMS or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
14. Site-provided Email and Postings
The Website may provide Users with the ability to send email messages to other Users and non-Users and to post messages on the Website. We are under no obligation to review any messages; information or content (“Postings”) posted on the Website by Users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, We may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Website and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or Postings. You understand and agree not to Use any functionality provided by the Website to post content or initiate communications that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Impersonate others or provide any kind of false information.
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees purporting to speak on behalf of Us or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning Us.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information
- Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same User restating the same point.
- Chain letters of any kind.
- Identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message. This prohibition includes but is not limited to a) using Our invitations to send messages to people who don’t know You or who are unlikely to recognize You as a known contact; b) Using We to connect to people who don’t know You and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and c) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
15. Third Party Contents
15.1. General third party information such as, product catalogues, product description and specifications, lists of dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products, links to third party Websites and other data from external sources is made available on the Website (“Third Party Content”). The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable in the process of advertising, exhibiting and offering to sell the Products on the Website. All Third Party Content is provided on an ‘As Is’ basis. We may not own / have the rights and title to any such Third Party Content, or provide any guarantee with respect to the accuracy, title, merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose of any Third Party Content. We shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such Third Party Content.
15.2. In the event any Third Party Content contains links to third party Websites, and You visit any such external link, You agree to do so at Your own risk, responsibility and liability. We make no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any Website linked to the Website / Services or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
16. Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability
All the contents of Website are only for general information or use. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which You obtain from Us shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. The information and services included in or available may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information put up on the Website is meant only for non-academic study purpose. We do not make claims of authentic information, as the origin of Ayurveda is largely unknown. Information on Website is an assortment of data collected by Our experts or product companies. Efforts will be made to correct errors brought to Our notice.
The information, services, products and materials contained in Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the service, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. If You have suspect that You have a medical problem, promptly contact Your health care provider. Information and statements regarding Our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that Your use of Our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the Use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time We may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to You.
You expressly agree that Your use of, or inability to use, the service is at Your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to You through the service are (except as expressly stated by Us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for Your Use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions.
In no case shall We, Our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from Your Use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to Your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the Use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, Our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
17. Copyright and trademarks complaints
If You believe that Your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You may notify Us by providing Our legal representative the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., Web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Website where the material that You claim is infringing is located on Our Website.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Website are the property of Us and other respective persons. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to Use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Us or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Website (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or Using any Content available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes.
18. Entire agreement
20. Contact information
Address : 817, 8th Floor, Laxmi Deep building, Near Nirman Vihar metro station Laxmi Nagar, Delhi110092
Tel : 011-45626570, Mobile: +9 1-8373964357
Email Id : email@example.com